Sunday, October 6, 2019

myriad: a sin stack

I was thinking, and its like the impeachment inquiry is something of all our sins, that we all brought this upon our stupid heads, with Trump being powerless but to represent the ghouls along the lines.

I once said somewhere online that I would let myself be permeated by sin-consciousness, I would shed it like a snake skin, but still, time marches on and those familiar sin "dinner plates" stack-up again.

Then I'm ready to boil once more.


Me and Danica in the Abarth 500?

Styrofoam cartons, two, each with a foil wrapped prime rib.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...