Wednesday, November 13, 2019

heavenly shades of Mike are falling, its twilight time.... and the Potus with Mostus

what the hell does that sequence of dots mean?  Is it a veiled-threat against free speech?  Why, I must be some kind of retracted/redacted/amended element that was once plain and clear, rendered into a void onto a secret server somewhere.

are you(me), trying to circumvent free expression?

Nay, I say to myself, removing my own claws from my throat, that I may gasp a free-er range of expressions for which to make my spleen felt by the populace, a broader tool-kit for the one-way exchange of ideas.

I lobs them on ya's.



-I'm rather taken with gov/amb NH saying that its wrong to circumvent the presidency, even if the motives are pure, by taking the whole of the fact that, "fool" or not, "big winner/chicken dinner", we elected the fool, even if it wasn't the plurality of the Popular Vote.  Acting against Trump's worst impulses in administrative matters, people like the chief of staff undercutting the will of the "Potus with the Mostus", in effect undercuts the results of the election, which in the end justifies a dubious claim by the right, saying Dems want to nullify the 2016 election.

Rather, I think people like AOC, Warren and Sanders have an eye on the future, rather than butt-hurting about the last big election.  Trump and Sean, on the other hand, are butt-hurting trying to still defend the matter, with KAC talking about the huge triumph of Trump's, and he didn't even win MORE TOTAL votes than Hillary.

You can't take these people seriously.  Then Sean reminds us he isn't part of the media.  Honestly, I've never mistaken him for a journalist.  Fer reelz.

Nikki needs to come on and wash the bad taste out of the conservatives' mouths.  Nikki, Mitt, Mark Sanford.

And yes, affair or no affair, love of Trump or not, I would vote for Mark Sanford again in whatever election because he embraces pure conservative political ideology, no matter who he socializes with in his private life.  Personally, I thought his 2009 "lost weekend" was pulled-off very artfully in the sense of security and privacy, because we were all scratching our heads while we looked for him.

After all, the voice-over guy in all those Obama commercials married his own grand-daughter.  People have the capacity to overlook these things.

"I remember Andy Dufresne."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...