Friday, November 1, 2019

leer of the wolf-toothed moon: poem

mosh-mallow moon
leering
wolf's teeth
a chill rolling up the spine
shag underneath
inkprinted woodgrain behind
of all the things to see-
pretty flowers and noble trees,
I had something new
traipsing before my eyes
as I sat silent
trying to hold onto my mind.

of all the things that fly,
I had never consider time,
endangered
I had never
ran serpentine
to avoid the God spittle
firing back Cupid arrows
responding in words,
not so much,
but a dignified monolithic
little

PS:
bye-bye Beto
hello KT

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...