Saturday, December 14, 2019

They kept asking, and finally I just answered the question. Trying to piss me off over and over again, baked the bread.


They were all asking, as if hearing or reading from some published report, if he had cause to anger.

Bin Origen said to himself, if you have a pebble in your shoe, continue no longer to fuss and fret and waste spirit, but instead remove the pebble forthwith in order to maintain peace with oneself.

As Epictetus and Aurelius asked themselves what was natural and what was under one's own control, they assert that it is patently-obvious, easy as if instantaneous, by instinct, to identify such matters as being part of nature or being under one's own control.

Still.  From the peanut gallery: Cause to anger, sir?

So much had come to pass, logs washed up under the bridge supports, ideas, the parabellum of the unending pile of stuff, and the "gut busting funnies" those people told one another.

I "had eyes to get out", felt "hung-up on this job" and so forth.

"You've been re-assigned."

"They're doing this to embarrass me, Martinez."

 So this was all.  An air kiss given on the afternoon breeze.

A surveillance state in which one can only escape into his own mind, and in that since the province is limited only by the imagination.  I should have sued already, but there was a hiccup about me producing a kind of record of the whole matter.  That was another hurdle, in itself.

Imaging composing a document that explains the world, composed in full view of the public, the media, and politicians.  And then I'm posting this comment on a blog no one reads, according to Google metrics.  That's three levels of absurdity before I even take the chair to write the thing.

And the people, monsters all, had this guy come in to be like an icon, a spirit animal or a mascot, and they loved him.  He had a high opinion of himself, meanwhile I was being told I could be fired or disciplined at any time.  That guy was living the message forward, while I was writing it out in reverse, back in the day.  Then he quit about four hours after I blogged an embedded Dolemite video.  

Dolemite was saying he had "learned some new tricks from Mother Africa".

I laughed and laughed, and then a couple of those turds wanted a comment from me about what had happened with the dude, why he quit his job.  I'd like to have thought that "I broke him" but that puts me in the center of the universe.  I try not to go there, but you know, we have existentialism, as they say in politics, "perception is reality" and all that jazz, with the bottom line being you only know what you see or hear around you everyday.

I should sue them for lost wages.  Even after posting a thing about being depressed in high school, they were talking about me being bi-polar.  Or angry.  Which I wasn't, in particular.  But still one could wonder was there some element trying to make that happen?  Trying to make some kind of cause?  Anyway.  Back then, I was focused on getting out into the world and starting a life, building a life for myself(whatever that means, you know?).  But on the eve of a lifetime milestone for me, I tell you I changed those plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...