Sunday, May 24, 2020

How black are you, Jo? Trade the Prius for a Malibu, bro?



Maybe I got some black in me.  Know I got some native blood, fr.  More than Elizabeth Warren.  And one of my great-grands had a black gf.  They even had his picture in the living room.

I know the struggle man.  Not your struggle.  But my struggle.

Drinking this iced coffee.  Just being this frigging cool about everything.


would you

could you

buy her an 80 grand SUV

would you

could you

give her the remote

so she can control the teevee

you remember, no doubt,

how i get out of control about it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...