Monday, May 25, 2020

It's Covid 19, baby! The devil you know/the Mikl you don't know. Have after it.



She had like a neglige on her face, and she handed me something soft, a bundle of cloth.

I said, "what's with this, love?"

It was her panties.  I used them to make some coffee, and then I came directly here to brag about it.

I was thinking of like, when kids are playing stickball, and they here a car coming, then they wait, come back out in the street and say:

"GAME ON!"

Or former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie deciding his life of asceticism has lost its platonic charms, while standing near the donut section of the craft service table, and he starts growling viciously at anyone that comes near.

One need not totally deny the flesh, right?  I mean, isn't that the modern thing, to have a sort of vagueness in the creed, a sort of nod here and there to the flesh?  You cut the hay, but then you and first cousin can take a roll in the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...