Sunday, June 7, 2020

I feel like, maybe I don't even know my own cats anymore.



I was petting a kitten that walked over between my feet.  I was being gentle and re-assuring.  And my other kitten, Augustine saw that from across the room and was watching, as if thinking, "I want to get on this loving".  Foggy, the other kitten was there.  We used to call Foggy Smokey because he chain-smoked all day and played FB games all the time.  But he quit both cold turkey, so now we say his new nature is more elusive, like the fog.

And he's gray.  So there.

Let's hear one from Jim Acosta.

Hold it right there, Jim.  You don't think I can beat the Hart Foundation at Survivor Series?  Have you not been watching this head of steam I've built over the last weeks?  It was on teevee, cuz.  They call it momentum, and that's what I've got on my side, that and a promo about how the other side doesn't deserve to win.

See how I made it about them?  Sure, you can counter the Texas Cloverleaf, and the Codebreaker, and a lot of my repertoire, but spiritually, its like.

I deserve MORE to win.  I deserve that more than the Hart Foundation, anyway.  Sure, I mean, they have a valid point that wrestling was my fall-back option early on, that I wanted a successful career as a DMD, but I'm here now, and I've got the track record.  I'm a house on fire; quick!  I need water; I feel like a shark!

Check out the merch tables if you haven't already.  I've got my logo shirts plus some Gospel cd's I sang on over last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...