Sunday, July 12, 2020

an unhelpful how-to: Either Fix your Rogchester Crotchrajet or "just walk away" as the warlord says.



Dude, think he bad, walks up smoking a Camel, saying "bet you ain't got the vacuum secondaries hooked up".

You insult my Rochester Quadrajet, you have besmirched me.  And will get answered in "due time".

"KH" I said, "get your Blue Oval-lovin' ass far away from my El Camino".


Sure its a 305 with delusions of grandeur, dreaming its an LS or even a garden-variety 350, but I can dream, man, because dreams don't cost a thing.  Just like my passenger seat "personalized seat cover" has "JADA" on the headrest.  I got my own dreams, not just some gaucho driving a half-car/half-truck mutant.

I got my dignity, even though, hell no, the vacuum secondaries were not installed properly, because nobody knows how to do that, probably not even the people that designed the infernal contraptions.

And that's right, the car/truck has a bed like truck.

All the better for sexing some womans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...