Saturday, July 25, 2020

days in the grice are twice as nice.watching the pack mule sleepily meander over the hill with the day's coffee haul.



What did you do today, Don Corleone?

Sprayed some bug killer on my tomatoes.  Went to the mailbox.  Answered some emails at my leisure.  Had a heart attack, lay unconscious while my nitwit grandson sprayed me with the bug spray.

Charred hell out of a steak over medium heat.  Just sat watching the little trail of smoke/steam, letting it come to pass.

Was circumspect in most of the dealings.  But could acknowledge no conscious display of either wisdom or grace.

I still reiterate, "neither a Joe nor a Don", and yes friends, good cop and bad cop stepped for coffee.

I'm a different kind of cop, and forsooth, not even I am really sure of the next course, but will be reasonably sure on how to advance to it, setting forth the one foot in the forward position, as the republic leans towards November, controversies and wanna-be controversies.  Going gets tough with Kayne, then away with Kayne, impulsive behaviors and all, and on with the nude Instergrams.

I like my coffee in a clear cup, you know, and millions of others agree.

Think the little model one, Kendra or whatever, will marry a basketball player?  And if so, will this make the news?  Or if Kimber selects either another rapper, or a basketball player, will this eclipse royal wedding coverage, and we've seen how essex middlebutton royal imploded.

You know what they say when you quit Walmart, that once you take off the badge, you are "uniquely qualified to work the other side of the street".  I mean, you build an enemies list while on the job, you know, and so many people are just out to get you.  Doug and Kevin.  Matt Dixon's brother.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...