Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tarot and Lunar: Moon in Leo, Energy sparking in various directions.

 


I am the Hermit most of the time, but when more plugged-in, I become sort of the Hanged Man, with my own unique, and not-always-useful-to-others insight.  But this is the reading today for myself and all the readers, as it coincides subtextually with the moon being in Leo.

What I'm hearing from others today is "new beginnings", and I think that has some truth, but rather I see it as refocused energy, redirected energy.  Even I decided to take up some ignored material, reorganize some other stuff(my blogs, and not my own stuff in my house).

So I'm like, Fire Moon.  Like a Manic Episode for us bipolar fiends, that the self, the hidden self and the submerged self is energized with fire, powerful emotions and a general good unction to embark on new projects.

But I don't say "new beginnings."  After all, we could be tied-up anew in old interests, even long-forgotten interests.

I saw Dana today, and Bill was walking way behind her.  He didn't even see me.  But I asked Dana how the kids were.  She said Carl and Mercedes had each been either arrested or kicked-out of school.

She sent an ominous DM later:  "u still thank i purty."

I didn't message back, but the old saying came to mind, that the hobby horse has wooden cock, and all that.

That was purely redirected energy, right there, being taunted by the universe with an old project, but not taking it up, but rather finding something else to put even more of that nervous misguided sexual energy into.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...