Thursday, September 10, 2020

Butter-fried Chicken. A rap.

 


Mona Lisa Smile like a model
semen drops on her nodules
smokin' pot and gettin' hostile
shaggin' on the video
Superman at the Donkey show
whether its Havana
or butter-fried chicken at Savannah.
Sweaty Palms
Logitech Joystick
she found heaven when she found
white boy dick.
Terror of the neighborhood,
ain't got a steady miss,
but got misunderstood.

Hot fries
nipples clipped with twist ties
bi-sexual
heavy metal
show me door number three
let me bore-hog that CRV
she's got a baby
and she wants to rape me
got her little feet on my balls,
zombies on the teevee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...