Tuesday, September 1, 2020

The Myth of Abaddonicus. A rap.


Return of the Prodigal,
the mythological,
frog-flavored Popsicle,
abominable,
abaddon-Mickel
pickle trickle,
my dickhead tickles,
Green Goblin
pill-poppin'
hopping
on yo' trellis 
semper fidelis

ain't got no spray tan,
ain't got a hand-written Quran,
got no trucks in Afghanistan,
two women gunnin' for the man,
the Prodigal comes,
at the hotdog buns,
like the lyric book cypher stuns,
sell the Taliban guns.

Whipped cream
pipe dream
pull your life out
from between my teeth
turban on my head
baby in the bed
wall street on a ledge
all the whack things Jerry Lawrence said.

The Prodigal
(he's mythological)
unstoppable
all the other crews fold
titanium golf cart and my Hebrew gold.
Covid 19
and my blue jeans
(more than meets the eye)
the owls ain't what they seem.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...