Wednesday, November 18, 2020

A rap. Because I would not stop for butthurt, butthurt stopped for me.

 


I'm Bobwa Waltuss and this is 2020.

Drop the beat, J.

Kantian Transcendent Philsophy
mysogyny-labotomy-feminazi
I bored the hole in Granny's panties

Come on with me, please:

Abaddon-a-nomicles
Alabama-vietnam-obama-fees
Charles Lamb-Quad Cab-Powerwagon-Dodge Ram

Androgony,
Mephistopheles,
Grammy Nominees,
Taylor Swift,
Shepherd Smith,
Cinnamon
Communista
Ideologies,


They would spend

like an ass

Three thousand

On a Husqvarna Zero Turn

Two hundred thousand there,

One billion dead red Chinee.


Experiments in Ontology

She wanted me to commit suicide,

or at least placed a kind of bet.

But dark matter is the key

to the traversing time,

beating back the pull of space-time,

pulling against the fabric.

Allergic to latex,

Drank all her Perrier,

Carpet bombing her arrier,

What have I done?

Hydrocortisone!


For a fact, a truth that has been as real now as in any point in time:

The one who wants nothing is the one to truly be feared, while yet the rest of them can be easily controlled.

But the one?



I know, I know.  It's late, but you paid good money to hear me.

One more, then?

Oh.  Darrell said?

How about Darrell said?  From the third album, right?  Any fans of the volume three here tonight?

Roll it at 140 bpm, Smoke.

Darrell said he seen me
on the LP videoscreen.....

I said.....

Oh yeah.

"Hell no, cuz.
Instead, you got me,
wedged between
yo big buck teeth."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...