Saturday, November 28, 2020

"I trade you life for you life." on the beauty of new megynnings.

 


Yeah thou I walk the valley of smoke and fog,
I am bent by no cut-ass.

In fact, it seems, about ten years, right?  Ten years, ago?  Tell me, Megyn.  How old is the boy?

About ten years old?  So you started a family with the reward they paid you for capturing me.

I'll have Groggy take the young Stalin and your hand maiden outside and do them in.  Now tell me.

You're just angry enough, right?  So we can finally do this.

We make bargain, yes?  Jew lie for Jew lie.  

Tu vida, me hablo.

Tu vida, me comida.

Two videos, me commit-ee-o.


Mao Ze Dong.  Riding leathers.  Palmetto trees.  I went coconuts.

A man had contracted him to build a special curio, a box.  And after, he was in Almagordo Pree-sun.  The idea kept torturing him.  Yes, "only a madman would rob the bank in El Paso".

I am that madman, because that cabinet maker, his good fortune ended when he met me in Almagordo.  He relate to me, the little parable, and now, I relate it to you.

The feelthy munney is not een the safe.  It is hidden in the carpenter's cabinet box!  Seetting idly in the manager's office.




You see, Meggy-Wegg, it is not unreasonable that I feel your family is, in part, mine.

I take my part now.

(sounds of gunfire from without, Megyn butthurts tragically)

Now, I'm sure you hate me just enough.

When the chimes end, shoot, if you can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...