Saturday, December 12, 2020

The Thin Blue Line, a historical biographical bit.

 


As Nostradamus inputted so many centuries ago:

"The hero falls,
the bloody glove..."

As they said, parsing, talking about "that's OJ", and I'm thinking, "that's what you want, because its part of your hysteria".  Meanwhile, I had cut up some old socks and was doing bicep curls and hammer curls, while around the same time my brother was switching girlfriends.  One did the "nuclear option" and let him go at it unprotected.

He still had eyes to get out.

Months later, I was still a little pumpkin with not much muscle to speak of, and my weight set was collecting dust.

And in the same month, both of my brother's former girlfriends had babies.  Incidentally, both of the babies are dead now, at this late juncture.....

"...the hour was getting late, and the wind began to howl...."

and what was, is just like Old Testament scripture.  Ain't no changing that, and I can be like, "that ain't my covenant, bro.  I got an updated promise.  I don't have to burn incense and kill livestock just to spill blood."

Plus, I can eat pork.  I shouldn't, because of my BP, but I had a fork-piece or two now and then.

You know, you can't call too many of God's creature unclean, like "that which God cleaned cannot be call uncleaned."

Sam I am,
could you,
would you,
in a park,
or in the dark,
laying on the cool earth,
banging for all you're worth,
or would you yet,
in my green 1500?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...