Thursday, March 23, 2023

Loathsome Duff: The Outlaw Years. Episode 301: Co-diner in good ole Caroliner. Del Sud.

 

I was watching Loathesome Duff: The Outlaw years, and I noticed, my dinner companion had partially fallen asleep, at which perchance, I endeavored at crossing the carpet and biting that one, the other, with my teeth.

My companion was just sort of passed-out, in sort of half-conscious stupor, much like a pig in a pan, that sort of mouth-open, eyes showing a milky something, and me egressing like a gentle wind, too gentle, or gentle enough in the balance, considering the utter violence of putting toof marks like a teething toddler.

Of which I was, in part, and my dining companion, "co-diner".



No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...