Friday, December 29, 2023

La Luz Naranga.

"...doing his magic...

...weaving his spell...

...the children are smiling...

...and a twinkling bell."

-John Osbourne

I was on the coin-op horse at the grocery store, having a ride, working out my frustrations, doing the Urban Cowboy thing, Modern Day Outlaw, ya know.  Cheap drinks and I keep trying to find those delicious "value brand" Ritz crackers knock-offs that are accidentally way more tasty than Ritz crackers.

At long last I got the Peanuts Christmas album with Guaraldi Trio, and it felt like such a sense of personal accomplishment, for like a micro-second, and then, such as in the western world, on to the new thing.

Katelyn msged me that she would Paypal me twenty dollars for a topless photo, and the whole thing came out wrong, the colors off, the light orange(naranga luz) from cigarette smoke on the bulb, and me, changing my social media bio officially to "content creator".

I could imagine such sticky, messy fumblings, in the back seat of an Uber, with Orange Fanta on her breath, such sweet kisses that she denies, her spittle made too thick, and her thirst only provoked by the overly sweet mix.  Pineapple Fanta and she's using Raid Bug and Roach Lavendar scented as spermicide.

I was saying something about, "what is dear is free, but not often cheap".  Along the lines of "revenge was cheap and gratitude expensive".

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...