Wednesday, October 16, 2019

attention whores of a varying sort.

"put your hands in the sky,
wave 'em from side to side.
Its the first edition
with the men on a mission
if you hip enough to see
mckinnon is the place to be,
let me hear you say,
OH YEAH!"

"yo, this the best,
here a pic
of my breast.
got them bestie likes,
slip my drawers
on the Italian motorbike;
so much work being a ho."

"Got my French scoot,
with parachute pants,
got my dayglo thong
with the vinyl hip boots,
carousing and laughing,
drunk, fingers snapping,
a guy on Ebay
bought a dish of my doo."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...