Saturday, October 26, 2019

softwall

here it comes.

"you hear about Ru-Jew butt-dialing?"

"The world deserves being destroyed" I respond.

How did I get to that point from here?  How many news articles and correspondent live spots have I leaped over to get there?  How much at once seemingly unimportant chit-chat have I labored through, waiting for something decent to happen?

The people closest to me tell me I can't sue, that I could never prove it.

Better hope it stays that way.

Because

if I get my shot

we'll see.

On the brighter side, Andy Brack of statehousereport.com wrote a book that compiles various bits intended to be advice for the state government.  I could get behind something like that, after a few years of reading the State "central edition."

"Everybody deserves to be destroyed?"

"Even the children?"

"Even the children, however sinless and innocent, are just little soldiers waiting to take their turn" I says.

Think I'll start carrying a 13mm deep well socket, something to wrapped around my fingers so if I hit somebody in the face it'll really make a dent.

Now I'm going to read a book.  Otherwise the world can go fuck itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...