Tuesday, March 24, 2020

advice for when you have a sit-down with IAB.


Like they said in one of the big movies, a trope, "sex without love".

A kiss on the lips, unbespoken, unplanted, and the blogger unquiet.  A rollover during the Grey's Anatomy commercial break, snapping underwear elastic and clawing fingernails.

I had a dream of the republic, but how I saw no one in that but me.  How beautiful a dream, but how also that is so gone from me.  But to wake up the republic, perhaps, in a dream that more people could take part in, that more could enjoy: the pursuit of happiness and the endless fuckery said pursuit entails.

If I remember right, in that same movie I mentioned earlier, they killed a bunch of swingers by tossing a plugged-in radio into a hot tub.  They killed them, then got straight by selling the swingers' luxurious foreign automobiles.

But you don't get righteous when point A or point B is a dirty act.  Like you can't get clean touching money, because money is handled by so many people, probably even having an absorbency to actually hold germs.

You have to go to IAB and 'member, but 'member good, recount all the sordidness and get clean by literally expelling all of your sin out of your mouth, through the throat and across the tongue, just like puking that shit out, man.

I had a dream of that great republic on the hill, but in it was only me.

"What were you doing in the back part of the house during Grey's Anatomy, all alone back there?"  The self-gratification equivalent of eating a single potato chip.  But its that to say, "little sin, little guilt"?  Or are we to break Paul's explanation and called all sin a "sin unto death"?

I had, like, back then, so many moments of clarity, but of course, could see only me, like I was giving a speech in the bathroom, in front of my shaving mirror.  But on the expansion, the including of everyone else, the line and the potential fuckery therein is expanded.

The Constant Reader would notice a faster turn-around time on these pieces, along with some new methods of folding-in subtexts.  I have accelerated the pace and scope of my web writing, these days, when other people are hiding away in safety and health.  But does social-distancing and staying home account for all this futnuckery and skullduggery?  Quite not, entirely, while on the balance, we're simply here capturing thoughts to be enveloped in the ether for posterity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...