Thursday, April 23, 2020

The Unsinkable Mike Morris: This blog, some Mike Morris and the Victory of the Blight.


A rose is a rose.

Another may be 

just as elite.

But this one is mine.

One destroyer screams in time

There are others, and some answer to the same, but this one is special, if a little bitter, special and treasured because it is mine.

You know, if I'm in the house all day, I start blogging about "loving myself".


How about that Walt?  I sing a song of myself, my restless yarbles and my evening meal.

Went to see the destructors, just a bunch of rich f*ckers, holding pieces in their hands continually.  And then there I was, on a rise at the back, behind all the outbuildings, the strawberry and blueberry clumps at the edge of the fallow field weeds.

Wise men?

Despise them.

Staying behind too late

headache trying to concentrate.

Here comes the Titan,

followed by Larry,

then Brian.

The Desultory Men In Yellow Coats,

Rainbow Bridges and Curious Ghosts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...