Tuesday, April 21, 2020

The Lion and the Lamb


How I waxed poetically solemn once about how the online world sometimes reaches its tendrils into the real world.  I said of an old thing from the past, "its like, everyone knows, but its only talked about sideways, in a crazy code."

These days my own attitude has changed about all those matters of the online and the real world.  I mean, I didn't get on here screaming that Darnell had dropped a bag of weed on the shop floor by accident.

The dept double-agent found it, then confided in his doper friend, who was really his only friend of the 80 or so superstars on the roster.  The double-agent was kind of a mismatched student of human nature, was that one, on a constant rampage through bungled assignments and making all kinds of behind-the-back threat/promises of having people sacked from the employ.

Did I tell precious secrets?  Remember I said a few days ago that if my conspiracy theory was anywhere near accurate, then most people know some if not all of this.

Did I, ass of myself, make unto you, roll him up, roll him up, put him in the pan?  Or did you project a kind of sin-consciousness and a construct that brooked unreal because there were real world pieces missing.  The AI was not something that could exist on its own, like one of those early Cylon battlepieces.  It needed a human intelligence, supposedly, because it lacked that certain human spark of life.

Like Rudy.  Or Un.  The "Adorable Leader".

 Nora keeps on saying, in front of the television audience, that she wants me to text her.  And I really want to, but I'm shy.  I would ask her something crazy, like what's her favorite cheese.  I remember the Lama said he wished he could hold her hand or something, during an interview.  And I'm thinking: what's the problem?  Does human contact harm the purity of the Lama or what?

"I wish I could, but I don't have time for a new thing."  Or "I would, but I don't know how to make amends."


Lord, doncha buy me a Mercedes Benz. 

Rather we get to the part where we have the altar call and I have to give the weekly statement of the Gospel, but here I am to do it, not by rote, but afresh with a renewed spirit, with thankfulness and a recently reconfirmed faith.  A reason for your hope: evidence of things not seen, substance of things believed.

Bow your heads.  Now, friends, lettuce spray.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...