Thursday, May 28, 2020

"Napoleon in rags, and the sweet talk that he used."



I was shopping online for uniform pants and shirts, meanwhile like 40 million 'Mercans out of work.  Needed me some pants and shirts, but also needing a pair of sneakers, and actually preferring some of the cheapest out there in Athletic Works(I change the laces right off the bat).  My last Athletic Works pair, I walked, ran and did everything else from comfort to casual, and even some formal use.   I use different places for shoes, but I use Aramark for my uniform needs, though there are other good choices.  I can get various styles and colors for a good price from them, and can get custom leg lengths.  Thinking of next seeing about getting my business name on the shirts for my little side hustle.

"go to him now-
he calls to you-
you can't refuse.
when you ain't got nothin'
you got nothin' to lose.
You got no secrets
to confuse."

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...