Friday, May 29, 2020

Mama has a squeezebox; Daddy has rage issues/I can see for miles and miles/listening to you: The Who take over the Isle of What.



"juh-juh-juh-just talking abou-about my duh-duh-degeneration"

Even that saint from Calcutta would tear a hair behind all his shoe-squeezing.

Sometimes what came before makes demands on what should happen in the future, or even what should happen immediately next.


Can't we all just put some flowers around our neck(don't cover the nipple this close to lunchtime, btw), then swim jaybird naked in the Yasgar's pond?  Can I get a minute?  I need to check my bp because all this worrying and blood clotting nonsense, behind all this trouble and bother and do this and do that piled all up on the regular routine.

Seems some people think all I usually do is watch teevee.  Ask me, their projecting their own flaws and guilty recriminations onto an innocent person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...