Friday, May 29, 2020

Tell my wife I love her. On the "long swim to China".



The man,
with the convoluted,
the thing,
electrocuted,
turned inside-out
flitting through
he screams and shouts:

Burn the flames.


I just etted a good salad, but with a gawdy dressing.  And I used to know something about gawdy dressings.

I will be making my garlic/rice wine vinegar/apple cider vinegar/black pepper vinegar, which should help regulate sugar and sodium intake on all of these salads, whether it is professionally prepared or made by me, and I have considered the make-it-at-home option for all the stuff, not just the dressings.

Why the hell do these dressings always have either oil, sugar or a ton of fat or sodium?  Otherwise they tell you to use lemon juice, which is, vaguely citrus, but I can get the digestive benefit of the vinegar, plus some more taste with the spices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...