Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Double-down Don torches a suit of his own clothes because it had cat hair on it. Oh drat. How about that?



Honey, I beg your pardon;
I never promised you a rose garden.
But I am the sort,
to carouse on the sun porch.

You know it's gotten really thick when:

a)Little Gramma recommends the public use "common sense".  WTF!?!?

b)Spittin' Joe promises that a bald man will pay our bills if he is elected.

Spooooooon River.......

Meanwhile the 1500 is backed-up to the Stonewall Jackson topiary hedge, trying to break the stump so the damn thing will just die.  And I'm getting my Doubter's of the Confederacy newsletter, and that makes me want to spit, sort of like Joe.  Richard Parton and Richard Kaiser were busy petting their own birds with Sean, congratulating themselves, making unkind funnies about Democrats.

Special birthday wishes to Jerry Lawrence.

I mean, I'm not letting this go.  He's telling the same people who eat Tide Pods, telling them that they should use "common sense".  Between all the videos of cats playing pianos and tweens wiping-out on their ATV's, I think I just made like Eminem and picked-up Thor's hammer,

so I can fix all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...