Friday, July 24, 2020

Toe-to-toe with old Kirstie Okeechoke.



I was afeart at my own self, afeared for the world proper and the values democratic.  Putin not condemned.  Precocious is the word for an old man, now, is it?  Christine had a night out, with Buddy Ripperton turning up smooshed in an alley way, red paint everywhere.  A gas station blown up.

Another fatbody bites the dust.

I come in the rent-a-wreck garage, and am walking around.  There's Christine, all fubar.

Somebody even took a shit on the dashboard.

I said "show me" and then there was the screech of twisting metal as the old Plymouth reformed herself.

It was all too much.  Classic Detroit.  A pillar, C pillar, vinyl top, trim around the headlights.  It was really like getting to me,

and I was like, "could you?  would you go on?  could you do that?  Go on, like?"


My friend had bought gas, pumped it, and was buying a lighter for a cigar in the store.  As he walked across the parking lot to the car, looking rather absent in aspect, I thought, "who ever heard of a gay serial killer?"  Indeed, "the pathology runs much deeper".  "He may even entertain the delusion of a kind of same sex regard, and yet that's not what keeps the wheel spinning."  Anderson.

He sat down in the car, tossing the lighter in the console, and said, "I love it when a plan comes together."

It was like Putin all over again, shirtless on the horse.  And I was thinking, he's taking the back way to his meth hook up.  Around by Crimea.  Over that way.

It was all, by and large, just another day in the grice, another day above ground, full of "homo's", dictators, broken people living the mass delusion, the mass confusion, 

Dish: I want my Braves' baseball.  I want my Hornets Basketball. RTFM.  I detect the distinct plausibility that the channels were only pulled because I liked them.  Remember, Dish, you can get dropped too.  I'm on a diet, too.  That's one of your own metaphors knuckled back into your sphincter.

Braves baseball.  Hornets basketball.  On Dish.  And you can stick those corrupt collegiate conference networks back where you found them. They generally lack content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...