Saturday, September 5, 2020

dead losers/140 characters/we don't play like Obama did

 sulfur smell of the smoke from my hot barrel

dead loser can't hurt me now

no mo

no mo

Joe Biden comb your hair good and watch my dance

can't no one from the past administration get no traction

you don't know that?

I guess you will find out for yourselves.

Air Cav rope snap

broken back

aint no use to no one

no mo

no mo

you talk mighty fine about your dreams

but you aint broached my scene

no you ain't

not with no Obama-era rhetoric, anyway.

we traffic in 140 characters, now

and some hot slugs

crawling 'cross your screens

did you retweet?

no mo

no mo

burning paper and pine sap

stars and bars in the back window

a duck is a duck

massachussetts liberals, most of them, anyway,

live-tweeting about their ads

we can get a boycott off the ground, people.

they won't get my car insurance dollars

no mo

no mo

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...