Saturday, September 5, 2020

Venus in Leo, and I, the reflecting Moon.

 So Venus is in Leo.  

Venus the beautiful lady, the Lady of the Manor, and Leo the sun sign.

Meanwhile I draw the Moon in Tarot, so I'm the opposite of the sun's kinetic energy, being myself rather introspective today.

The trick, dear hearts?  Channel that, direct it, use your deep thoughts to spur forward agenda items, although today's interests may be less practical or pressing than the ordinary minutia.  Meanwhile the syndicated forecasts says to work on my health and home.  Blah.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...