Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Playing Bingo with the Gringo Money, or "Night of the Skywalkers".


 

We begin from San Pedro, going up the guts into America.  Ranch-spread.  Many fine horses.  Chickens.  Pigs.  Women in lacy dresses.  Drowsy cowboys, waiting to drink the night away.

Some high muck-a-muck Gringo with waxen handlebar mustache, as they say.  A dandy.  With a leather chair.

We will have it all.  See, this is the way for Americanos.  They want something, they just grab out at it.

But the Marshalls.  The Texas Rangers.

Your heater stinks.  I smell the odor getting into my clothes, my nose, my hair.  It's sickening.






No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...