Monday, December 14, 2020

Siege of Yorktown, the injection heard 'round the world.(injectile dysfunction)

 


A something.
A turtle dumpling.
A truffle,
confined in a bubble.
MKL figuring,
what was the trouble.

A finger,
a butt,
and an angry dove;
so many
miss-
conceptions.

And on something
so varied as living
equally interspersed
on various misgivings.


A finger
a turd.
Never to pass
so much as
an honest word.

But that's okay,
you see,
the truth is,
after all, 
so difficult
to express
verbally.


The Chrysler 300
the potholes in Home Avenue.
I left my tired underwear
where I had broke in the waterpark.
Hairslick
ELO
Your mother 
locked in my trunk,
as she daydreams about 
sitting on my thumb.

I uncap the drink
the big 44
pouring out the crushed ice
on the blacktop
so that I can
pick out that wedge of lime,
as she rams her stupid knees
into my trunk lid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...