Monday, August 8, 2022

Flambae. Hecho in Simi Valley.

 

I was donkeying around with the air filter, being a jackass and so forth, trying to get the right amount of air and fuel into the infernal 4.0.  Changing jets and forking with the needle and all.

I said that new Apple Busch sounded kinda good.

Might have me a mouthful after this infernal blog post.



A mixture reading was what was need, fuel-to-air and all, and the atomization, and a spray of the good-good, and then I thought maybe the old Mopar distributor was cracked, and their might be other options for a 4.0 AMC Jeep powerplant.

Ann Heche?  Fireball, you say?

Flambae?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...