Monday, September 11, 2023

Mister Augusta's Fox-jestic Imaginarium.

"one man's trash is another man's facebook feed."

Such, the transition through the arcane arts, waste materials into precious substances was once banned and shunned, but such today, look at the diamond market toppling.

It was such that I thought they said "trash can", but they said "dash cam", such that the lowly pusher is bolstered as the "purveyor" or something, but who is to buy these distinctions and superlatives, especially when no one affords them to us, and as such anyway, they say I'm rich.

I'm about 48 thousand dollars in debt.

I have one almost completely torn-in-half single in my pocket, tucked securely in my wallet so it doesn't completely separate.

These same people, making their babies and watching their Star Wars shows, and so forth, their Trump rallies or whatever it is that makes the bolts in their neck glow, and I relent.

Mr. Fox's Augusta Imaginarium, things agreed upon by rich liars, and I never had more contempt for golf, nor apathy for tennis, but I watched a Cowboys game yesterday, and I always watch the Atlanta Braves.

"Product" such as it is, "entertainment" that neither informs nor entertains, but marks time in slow steady losses.

It was three hours of people jumping over each other for sex or something, even a brother and sister, and a couple of so many years, pawning the kids off and so forth, and that a subject of disagreement, "I'm a mother first", and so on, but such as it was, the ashes they put in their garden would grow nothing, I wotted.

I'm pretty much down that I'll never watch Fox News again.  I almost punched the television screen today; I don't need that shit, and they don't know what stories they want anyways, lying to the audience and trying to be the Limbaugh successors their bosses want, but having none of the wit, gravitas or simple understanding that Limbaugh possessed in abundance, whatever story they decide to go with across their programs, whatever nuisance flotsam, and the others, preaching anti-Trump to an anti-Trump audience, perpetually wondering why Trump is still so popular, nevermind all the Trump fans take in other stuff besides their constancy.

No more Fox News.

Probably won't vote anymore either unless Nikki Haley or Tim Scott hits the ballot; its just a pitched battle between unseen donors, really.

And did we notice that the guy that had the most support from "regular people", was Bernie Sanders, who had no really American ideas anyway, and he was almost universally derided, despite his overwhelming support from "small donors", "common people".

The proletariat.

I like actual current events and stuff anyway.  Politics is just "some-time" shit.

Not some fuck-rag golf course guy, anyway.

Aight.  Imma go heat up some split pea soup and hate the world, while simultaneously loving the world.  "I love just enough..."

"Te amo..."

Maybe I'll feel more up to it later, but as for now, I feel the national wound in my own lens, and I think how senseless it as, as senseless and unnecessary as a lot of perfectly natural things that have occurred throughout time.

I've always wondered how exactly the Heritage Foundation got funding, having heard it was a kinda big amount.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...