Tuesday, September 12, 2023

9/12. Have you forgetten yet, fuckwads? Still dingling?

No one seems to want to talk 9/12.  You know why?  Cause fuck you: that's why.

Convincing them slowly and insidiously that the greatest evil one can do to another is a good turn, that heaping coals on their head is much preferable, as the Good Book says, and as Christopher begins to look more and more like the devil or the Mirror Universe Spock, I take up part of the narrative, too.

Why?  Cause fuck you that's why.

No one wants to talk 9/12.

Cause nuthin' happened on 9/12.  

or 9/13, and so on and so forth. 

Nothing pretty much happened but obsolescence and aging since, casual wear and tear, the odd empty casualty and such.

Do they want to talk about that?

Do they want to blame someone like me?

Another thing I realized to my dismay and chagrin, that through whatever means, anybody at all could be summoned at any time, I looked, and probably looked calm and cool on the outside, but on the inside cursing an entire multinational corporation and everybody in the one branch building.

I took the next day off, still feeling pretty low in myself, and lay down most of the day, and you think, that's the best years of your life, but you're at the mercy, never an honest word, you know, never that.

"We'll find someone to work for you."  And I thought, I didn't care and didn't need to know: if they could summon-up so many people, then they could conjure "a host or legion of workers".

But not as as I would, but as you would, my eyes weeping blood.  Incidentally, circa 1980 or so, Hillary Clinton worked in that same company.  Wow, you'd say, and you know a deplorable is as a deplorable does.

Not a damn thing happened on 9/12; seemed that day everybody was still smarting about 9/11.  And not much has happened since, certainly not any good, anyway.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...