Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Many Obsessions of Ahmon Ra


I was watching "All About Eve" and then one of those tomb-raiding mummy revenge epics.  But I was thinking to myself all along, still thinking that Sean had a counter-punch up his sleeve somewhere.

And I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, like if Sean were a shoe, and you found an old discarded shoe in the trashcan, they would be like two brothers, who, put side by side, you would be hard-pressed to pick a favorite, even if just to put to use collecting dust.

As I was waiting for the other shoe to drop, I went on to bigger and better things, like watching Andrea scream at kittens and other sundry diversions.

But you know, if you did put Sean in a trashcan to match up an old shoe, you just know his hair would still be perfect the whole time, because its like Ken doll hair or something, and even doing MMA he probably looks like the ring announcer the whole time, which would be a good trick to play on his opponent to get a quick upper hand.

But it is like, shoe polish, "Just For Men" black hair, made like "too perfect".  Something like bad news, that hair cut, the kind of thing you take sitting down with blaring lights in your face, then they put powder on you: and that like real diaper rash stuff, and the shoeblack hair, the grandma smells coming from him.

I mean, somebody cheesed him off pretty good, and I'm thinking it had something to do with Facebook memes.  Because those things can be vicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...