Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Here I am, Rock You Like Indecision. The Lady or the Tyger?


It's quite a bit like that, actually, very much and forthwith and so forth.

And I had a vision, a right brain and left brain thing, induced by the remnant of a caffeine buzz, in which I could form a viable plan for a few years ahead.  Again, me planning for me.

What I'm not doing is indulging in the butt hurt about the big day today, though I did my civic duty, exercised my Constitutional rights.  This after the "Butt Hurt Rising" tour lately, in which the arguments where made for each and against each, and people with a "big view screen and some time to fill."

I discovered I'm much happier a person when I don't watch the Fox News Channel.

Anyway, working on a book and having some new thoughts on the matter.  First, if the book is good, so necessary and important, high muck-a-muck, then I cannot in good conscience try to sell it; my ethics obligate me to give away such good writing, as justified by need.

There was a whole thing about truth and a creation force.  Like, two entities.  It was only about two dozen words, but I'm like, did I just see the entire universe in a vague blurb?  Rachel Maddow's grocery list?  Is somebody disguising an intense love for humus?

What if.  and this is how it would work in my world, the humble, and all that, that instead of a clergy working two jobs to make a bigger income, THIS clergy works another job just to keep the church doors open and buy ministry materials.  The building payment.  Devotionals.  And what I would not do is spend one of those 48 weeks of the year giving a sermon on tithes because my take was down.

A fiscal plan?  Cleverly disguised as spiritual guidance?  Dare I suggest I build a university?  650 per credit hour?

And why make the creation force and the truth two different things? Independent, seemingly, on of the other, but on some level co-equal, though the truth was their first.  Subject, object, and all that.  Why in my corner, we have those two combined, save for a mystical mentioning of Christ as the Logos, or the divine word.

True.
Good.
Creator.
Father.
Co-equal with son.
Son is humble.

This is where our Muslim neighbors think its like forecasting a boxing match.  "He's not tough."  Cheever, he must be tough.  He knowingly went to the slaughter, giving it the term of something like "the cup at my lips", and meanwhile, not only did the "Prophet" not have the nutsack to stick with one lady, he also had a bit of a taste for blood.  You can't honor your lady, then don't try to put my savior in a wrestling match.

Where's this "conversation" everyone keeps talking about after mass killings, police cock-ups, and hate crimes?  Was I not invited?  If I wasn't invited, is that because it was hosted by MSNBC?  Me and Vitali have had entanglements.  There was hullabaloo, fr.

It's a complicated situation.  Like Odin, "he is me, but I am not him."  Or like, I might like them, but you let Nicole ad lib her venom, and I'm changing the channel.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"vapid certitude", Boxey and Odetta, and the Jazz Workshop album.

Could it be, Lucillus, that idleness is the mother of invention?  And all our courage is really but the vapid certitude of an empty brain? I...